澳洲投資移民 - 188B 投資者簽證
188B - Australia Investor Immigration Programs
188B Investor Immigration Program is the 5-year visa set up specifically for investor. The principle applicant will invest $2,500,000 AUD in an Australian state or territory and invest bonds that are designed by the Australian government.At least 2.5 million Australian dollars can be invested in designated qualified financial institutions in Australia. The applicant can apply for permanent residence after holding the qualified financial product portfolio for 5 years. The main applicant must have lived in Australia for a total of 2 years before submitting the application for permanent residence.
- The principal applicant must be under the age of 55.
- The principle applicant must have at least 3 years investment experiences.
The principle applicant (or his/her spouse) must satisfy one of the below requirement within thepast 5 fiscal years:
- Direct participation in Management of the qualified business (own at least 10% of the company).
- Direct participation in Management of the qualified investment project. The total value of the investment project must be at least $1,500,000 AUD.
- The principle applicant (or his/her spouse) must have at least $2,500,000 AUD net assets in thepast 2 fiscal years.
- The principle applicant needs to make a designed investment of at least $2,500,000 AUD in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
The applicant must hold a complying significant investment of at least have at least AUD $2,500,000.
It must be invested in the following proportions:
- at least AUD 500,000 in venture capital and growth private equity funds which invest in start-ups and small private companies
- at least AUD 750,000 in approved managed funds. The managed funds must invest in emerging companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- a ‘balancing investment’ of at least AUD1.25 million in managed funds, including companies listed on the Australian stock exchange, Australian corporate bonds or notes, annuities and commercial real estate. (P.S. The Australian Department of Home Affairs strictly limit indirect investment in residential property through managed funds.)
- The principal applicant must score at least 65 points in the point test.
- Children below age of 18 years, or full-time student who are age of 18 to 23 years
Permanent visa 888:
- Must have lived in Australia for at least 2 years before application
- Must hold a complying significant investment of 2.5 million continuously for the life of the provisional visa.
- Applicants should have a satisfactory compliance with applicable Australian Commonwealth, State and Territory laws.
188B - Point test
* the pass mark is 65
|At least AUD 1,250,000 in the preceding 2 year||5||18-24||20|
|At least AUD 1,750,000 in the preceding 2 year||15||25-32||30|
|At least AUD 2,250,000 in the preceding 2 year||25||33-39||25|
|At least AUD 2,750,000 in the preceding 2 year||35||40-44||20|
|Business experience (Business Innovation stream only)|
|Held one or more businesses for not less than 4 years within the preceding 5 years||10||Investor experience (Investor stream only)|
|Held one or more businesses for not less than 7 years within the preceding 8 years||15||Eligible investment of at least AUD 250,000 held for at least 4 years before the time of invitation to apply for the visa||10|
|Eligible investment of at least AUD 250,000 held for at least 7 years before the time of invitation to apply for the visa||15|
|Annual business turnover (the preceding 4 fiscal years)|
|exceeding AUD 750,000 for at least 2 years||English language ability|
|exceeding AUD 1,250,000 for at least 2 years||15||Achieved a score of at least 5 in each of the 4 test components in IELTS||5|
|exceeding AUD 1,750,000 for at least 2 years||25||Achieved a score of at least 7 in each of the 4 test components in IELTS||10|
|exceeding AUD 2,250,000 for at least 2 years||35|
|Qualifications||Evidence of registered patents or registered designs||15|
|a bachelor qualification recognized by an education institution of a recognized standard||5||Evidence of formal joint venture agreements||5|
|Bachelor degree in business, science or technology by an Australian institution; or a bachelor qualification by an education institution of a recognized standard||10||One or more of applicant’s nominated main businesses must have derived at least 50 per cent of annual turnover from export trade for at least 2 of the preceding 4 fiscal years.||15|
|Receipt of grants or venture capital funding for an innovative business idea||10|
|Rapid growth of the company||10|
|Applicant’s nominated main business must have been registered for no more than 5 years. The average annualized growth in turnover of the business must have been greater than 20 per cent each year for a continuous period of 3 fiscal years. The business must have had 10 or more full-time employees for at least 1 fiscal year in the 3-year period.||10||Received a grant of at least AUD10 000 under specified conditions from a government body in your home country or received venture capital funding of at least AUD100,000 within the preceding 4 years.||10|
- Applicant’s age based on the day being invited to apply.
- The IELTS must be demonstrated within the 2 years before applicants are invited to apply for this visa.
- Net business and personal assets were held by applicant and applicant’s partner, excluding children.
- Registered patents or registered designs must have been used in the day-to-day activities of applicant’s nominated main business.
188B - Documents Required
(A) Personal Information:
- Identity card
- Passport (information page and all the dates of visas, entries and departures from Australia)
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- No criminal record (Applicants above the age of sixteen)
- Applicant’s address for the past decade
- Names of parents and siblings, their date of birth, marital status and the country they are living in
- The jobs and educational background of applicant and applicant’s spouse
- 4 passport photos of each applicant
- Certification of dependent children age of 18 years or above.
- For each applicant aged 18 years or older claiming functional English, please refer to the following website for information on how to prove the applicant has functional English.
(B) Personal Property:
- Bank statement
- Net assets of the company
- Stocks and bonds: share or bond registers, share/fixed interest securities, debentures or transfer certificates
- Real estate: valuation certificates by an accredited property value
(C) Company Information:
- Certificate of business registration
- Certification of incorporation
- Photos of business premises and business activities (about 10 photos)
- Company organizational chart
- Promotion materials
- Memorandum and articles of association
- A full set of financial statements for past 2 years
188B - Procedures
Free consultation(1 day)
Collect and process client documents
Sign service agreement and letter of attorney. Pay advanced deposit (70%)
Submit Expression of Interest (VISA 188)/Prepare business plan and apply state or territory government nomination
Compile financial statement by Australian accountant
Pay accountant fee